June 7-8, 2017- St. Louis, MO
We encourage you to bring multiple members of your team to the dual-track Technology and Financing Workshop which highlights the changes, challenges, and opportunities when designing and financing energy efficiency projects today for tomorrow. We had a tremendous turnout last year in Louisville and expect a very well attended event in St. Louis as well. Remember there are discounts available when you register as a team. There will also be some sessions for which attendees can obtain CEUs.
Workshop Session highlights include:
- 21st Century Utilities: Upgrading the Infrastructure While Optimizing New Technology and Innovation
- Examining the Digital Opportunities through Energy Management Software
- Sensors and Controls: Improving Optimization of Building Energy Use and Integrating Energy Loads with the Grid
- Evaluating Lighting Alternatives that Maximize Value Creation
- What Does the Internet of Things Mean for Energy Efficiency and ESCOs?
- Assessing the Market Robustness for Financing Energy Efficiency
- Adopting and Financing Cutting Edge Technologies
- Examining the Financing Community Perspective on Measurement and Verification Methodologies
- Financing Resiliency Initiatives
- Building Energy Efficiency as an Asset Class
- Examining the Financial Impact of Public Financing Initiatives: Green Banks and Utility On-Bill Financing
- A Federal and Regional Report on Public Sector Energy Efficiency Initiatives
Follow us on Twitter @NAESCONews #NAESCOStLouis