Finding an Energy Service Company (ESCO) for Your Project
ESCOs provide (either directly or through experienced subcontractors) all of the services identified by your organization as needed to implement the energy efficiency retrofit. ESCOs present a comprehensive plan to maximize energy savings while meeting the your project's specific facility requirements. ESCOs engineer and design your project to include multiple conservation measures and to account for interactions among the installed measures.
Typical service offerings include the following:
- Provide an Investment Grade Audit
- Engineer projects of appropriate size and scope
- Arrange project financing and assist the organization in understanding the available financing options.
- Procure and install the equipment
- Monitor and verify energy savings for as long as the customer wishes often the entire contract term
- Provide, if requested, ongoing operations and maintenance savings
- Prepare reports for the customer detailing energy savings and a reconciliation plan if energy savings were to fall below projections
You can find an ESCO for your project by using the search box below: